International Journal of Engineering & Scientific Research (IJESR) ISSN: 2347-6532 Impact Factor 6.660
The International Journal of Engineering & Scientific Research (IJESR) is aimed at providing a platform for researchers, engineers, scientists, or educators to publish their original research results, to exchange new ideas, to disseminate information in innovative designs, engineering experiences and technological skills. All papers submitted to the Journal will be blind peer-reviewed. Only original articles will be published. The papers for publication in The International Journal of Engineering & Scientific Research are selected through rigorous peer reviews to ensure originality, timeliness, relevance, and readability. Theoretical work submitted to the Journal should be original in its motivation or modeling structure. Empirical analysis should be based on a theoretical framework and should be capable of replication. It is expected that all materials required for replication (including computer programs and data sets) should be available upon request to the authors.
The current emphasis of the journal includes the following areas: Life Sciences: Agricultural, Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Environmental Science, Immunology and Microbiology, Neuroscience, Marine Biology. Physical Sciences and Engineering: Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Earth and Planetary Science, Energy, Mathematics, Physics and Astronomy, Engineering, Material Science, Statistics. Health Science: Medicine and Dentistry, Nursing and Health Professions, Pharmacology and Toxicology, Pharmaceutical Science, Veterinary Science, Veterinary Medicine. Social Science and Humanities: Arts and Humanities, Business Management, Management, Accounting, Decision Science, Economics, Econometrics, Finance, Psychology, Social Sciences by publishing original research work, short communications and review articles.
Kindly email Your paper on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper Selection and Publication Process
1. Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
2. Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
3. Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
4. The authors revise paper and pay publication fee
5. After publication, the corresponding author will receive copies of printed journals.
6. E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”.